Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Secretaries (Except Legal and Medical) (1241)
NOC Job Title: Administrative Secretary
Expires in 52 days
Last Updated: 2019-12-13
Job Number: 601250
1-3308 Appaloosa Rd
Kelowna, British Columbia
V1V 2W5, Canada
Who we are:
Innovative Magnetic Technologies Inc. is a Kelowna based original equipment manufacturer of industrial magnetic equipment providing solutions to heavy industry around the world. IMT’s strong values and positive culture creates an environment where talented and hardworking people thrive in a safe, fun, and rewarding workplace.
· In order to meet the growing demand for our products, IMT is currently looking to add an Administrative Assistant to provide ongoing phone, inside sales and procurement support to join our team.
· Are you resilient and able to work in a high-pressured environment, multitask & prioritize effectively with excellent organization and time management skills?
· Are you eager to learn and have a technical aptitude with strong knowledge in MS Office?
· Do you carry excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to speak and write English fluently?
· Do you have the ability to resolve any operational related problems using tenacity, persistence and a high level of tact?
· If you have these skills, you may be a great fit for our team!
Why Work at IMT?
· Fair pay
· Excellent safety record
· Indoor work
· On the job training
· Skilled co-workers who are willing to share knowledge
Our Ideal Candidates:
· Can liaise with Administrative, Technical and Operations departments in order to provide smooth order flow and successful resolution of customer demands.
· Has knowledge &/or experience with CAD software for technical support with shop drawings, specifications and other instructions.
· Has an understanding of inside sales and previous sales experience.
· As an employer we understand that experience is not always needed and we are committed to train the ideal candidate.
· MUST currently reside in the Kelowna area and be able to work in Canada.
· If you take pride in all aspects of you work, excellent attention to detail, reliable, and are able to interact professionally with others, we want to hear from you!
How to Apply