Business Development Officer
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Business Development Officers and Marketing Researchers and Consultants (4163)
NOC Job Title: Business Development Officer
Expires in 55 days
Last Updated: 2019-12-20
Job Number: 602229
201 - 8078 128 St
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 4E9, Canada
Operating Name: CWC Immigration Solutions Inc.
Work Location: 201 - 8078 128 St, Surrey BC, V3W 4E9
Title of position: 1 Business Development Officer
Terms of employment: Full-time, year-round work
· Develop business and marketing plans to achieve revenue goals.
· Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
· Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
· Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
· Prepare the annual marketing budget and track the expenses against the budget.
· Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
· Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
· Perform other duties as required.
Wages: $ 34.00/hr for 40 hrs/week
Location of work: Surrey, BC
Contact Information: Apply by email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.
· A bachelor's degree in economics, commerce, business administration or public administration is required.
· Experience in a similar position will be considered an asset.
· Fluent in English and excellent communication skills.
· Must be organized, reliable and have keen attention to detail.
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please NO PHONE CALL inquires.
How to Apply