Data analyst - informatics and systems
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Database Analysts and Data Administrators (2172)
NOC Job Title: Data Analyst - Informatics And Systems
Expires in 62 days
Last Updated: 2019-12-24
Job Number: 602544
140-5811 Cedarbridge Way
Richmond, British Columbia
V6X 2A8, Canada
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: Panex Courier
Industry Title: Couriers and Express Delivery Services (4921)
Company Name: Panex Courier
Job Title: Data analyst - informatics and systems
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $31.00 / hour
Working Hours: 40 hours /week
Work Location: 140-5811 Cedarbridge Way, Richmond, BC, V6X2A8
About our company:
Since its establishment, Panex Courier has 10 holding subsidiaries and 14 overseas warehouses in the United States, Canada, New Zealand, the Netherlands, Japan, Australia and Europe. The business scope and the total business volume of Panex Courier rank in the forefront of cross-border logistics services. We are an overseas agent designated by EMS of China Post, and our customers include JD, Tmall International, Gejia, Beibei, Netease Koala, Baby Lattice and other overseas purchase platforms.
1. Collect data resources and user needs through various channels, including logistic personnel and online resources; research into original sources and perform data cleanings.
2. Perform ETL procedures (data extraction, transformation and loading); conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis through data processing tools such as SQL.
3. Develop and test database models and metrics; develop and track key operational performance indicators; use data analysis results to provide insights for operational decisions including logistics management and process optimization.
4. Maintain and update the company’s database management system; identify trends and problems and generate reports, charts and slides for presentation use.
5. Participate in the design, building and maintenance of database architecture to identify global supply chain network opportunities and best custom and dispatch solutions.
6. Perform data analysis to evaluate carriers and suppliers performance and design data-driven proposals to reduce company’s costs.
7. Participate in the construction of data collection and data processing standards; establish a data back-up mechanism.
-bachelor degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Information Technology, Engineering or related fields
- minimum 3 years’ data analysis work experience
- proficient in data processing tools such as SQL and business intelligence tools
- strong problem-solving skills and commitment to continuous learning
- able to work independently and multitask under short deadlines
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com
How to Apply