Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Secretaries (Except Legal and Medical) (1241)
NOC Job Title: Administrative Secretary
Expires in 23 days
Last Updated: 2020-01-06
Job Number: 603516
Truwest Mortgage Incorporated DBA. Dominion Lending Centres Truwest Mortgage located in Surrey, BC is looking for full time permanent “Administrative Assistant” to join their team as soon as possible.
- Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy.
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments.
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- Answer telephone and electronic inquiries and relay telephone calls and messages.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
- Determine and establish office procedures.
- Arrange travel schedules and make reservations.
- Supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries
previous clerical experience is required.
Salary: $24.00 hourly for 40 Hours per week with benefits as per company policy.
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Unit 215, 12565 88Ave
Surrey, BC V3W 3J7
How to Apply:
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone call please, kindly email your resumes and the selected candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal persons, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.
How to Apply