Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Administrative Officers (1221)
NOC Job Title: Office Manager
Expires in 23 days
Last Updated: 2020-01-06
Job Number: 603518
Truwest Mortgage Incorporated DBA. Dominion Lending Centres Truwest Mortgage located in Surrey, BC is looking for full time permanent “Office Manager” to join their team as soon as possible.
Office Manager perform some or all of the following duties:
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
- Carry out administrative activities associated with admissions to post-secondary educational institutions.
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services.
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes.
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
- May supervise records management technicians and related staff.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration may be required.
- Experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is usually required.
Salary: $25.00 hourly for 40 Hours per week with benefits as per company policy.
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Unit 215, 12565 88Ave
Surrey, BC V3W 3J7
How to Apply:
Email your resume to email@example.com
No phone call please, kindly email your resumes and the selected candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal persons, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.
How to Apply