Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Bookkeepers (1231)
NOC Job Title: Bookkeeper
Expires in 27 days
Last Updated: 2020-01-07
Job Number: 604116
Truwest Mortgage Incorporated DBA. Dominion Lending Centres Truwest Mortgage located in Surrey, BC is looking for full time permanent “Book Keeper” to join their team as soon as possible.
Book Keeper perform some or all of the following duties:
- Manage all account receivables and payables, creation of all purchase orders and invoices.
- Distributing monthly owner statements Reconcile accounts.
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll.
- Post journal entries.
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements.
- Prepare trial balance of books.
- Calculate fixed assets and depreciation.
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
- Prepare tax returns.
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
- Filing and additional office support to property managers.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field or Completion of two years (first level) of a recognized professional accounting program (e.g., Chartered Accounting, Certified General Accounting)
Courses in accounting or bookkeeping combined with several years of experience as a financial or accounting clerk are required.
Salary: $24.00 hourly for 40 Hours per week with benefits as per company policy.
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Unit 215, 12565 88Ave
Surrey, BC V3W 3J7
How to Apply:
Email your resume to email@example.com
No phone call please, kindly email your resume, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal persons, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with the above listed skills are welcome to apply.
How to Apply