Salary: $22.00 - $30.00/Hourly
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers (2174)
NOC Job Title: Software Developer
Expires in 80 days
Last Updated: 2020-01-10
Job Number: 604680
Victoria, British Columbia
Prism Imaging established in 2013 and offers custom solutions for all of your imaging needs. We provide highest quality products and services to photographers, designers, artists, and the business community. As Vancouver Island’s only Pro Lab, we offer the full spectrum of custom imaging and finishing services, including Fine Art Reproduction (Giclée), Professional Quality Photofinishing, Photographic Retouching and Restoration, C-41, E-6 & BW in house Film Processing, Large Format Printing and Display, Professional and Econo Film and Flatbed Scanning, Passport Photos, etc.
For more information please visit our website: https://www.prismimaging.ca/
We are looking for an experienced Software Developer who will be responsible for our company’s mobile application development and website & APP maintenance and support.
1. Maintain, manage, optimize and update the existing website of the company and develop its online sales system;
2. Design, develop and maintain a new mobile application for online sales;
3. Maintain the website and mobile APP’s routine operations and integrate our e-business service applications in a more efficient and smooth way; record and report the operation status of the APP;
4. Ensure timely delivery of high-quality inspection of problems and solutions while technical problems occur;
5. Research and evaluate the mobile application and perform the modification accordingly.
6. Collect demands from users, and gradually develop new functions or upgrade existing features of the APP accordingly;
7. Document the guidance of application installation to make users access our e-business support apps easily; release new version of applications to ensure they function well in updated mobile operating system;
8. Responsible for the company’s IT and network daily maintenance;
9. Assist in collecting and managing the data of the pictures and the data of the customers;
10. Undertake the external business of website design if necessary;
s A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or other relevant majors;
s At least 3 years of related experience in software development; participated in multiple project development;
s Experience with programming languages;
s Strong analytic skills, problem-solving ability and attention to detail;
Excellent communication skills; good sense of responsibility and team spirit.
How to Apply