Salary: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00/Annually
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Senior Managers - Trade, Broadcasting and Other Services, n.e.c. (0015)
NOC Job Title: Operations Vice-President - Trade, Broadcasting And Other Services
Expires in 106 days
Last Updated: 2020-01-14
Job Number: 605131
Burnaby, British Columbia
V5H 2E4, Canada
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: RTC Enterprises Group Corp.
Industry Title: Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services (5419)
RTC Enterprises Group Corp. is a heading company of several firms in different industry sectors. It is set up by veterans in various industry fields. We provide extensive products and services in the western provinces, such as Agriculture Products trading, Smart Home products, Property Management, Food Service and Hospitalities, Investment and Immigration Consulting, Digital Marketing and E-Commerce Services. Currently, we are looking for a full-time Operations Vice-President to join our team to facilitate the setup and operation for different online business sectors, and to use strategic methods to improve processes leading to the success of the company.
- Establish and Operate new companies of the group, including business strategies for business development, marketing, financing, and sales.
- Lead teams of various sub-ordinaries and affiliated company to build comprehensive online platforms for different services, and to run day to day operation of these platforms.
- Manage and develop staff through training, succession planning for future growth.
- Allocate resources to implement organizational policies and programs.
- Monitor financial performance to ensure that all companies are meeting or exceeding budgetary commitments.
- Represent the company in negotiations or other official functions.
- A university degree
- 3-5 years of experience as middle manager in the sector of Information Technologies
- Background in software development is a great asset
- 330-5000 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC, V5H2E4
- Full time at least 35 hours per week, Permanent
- Annual Salary: $80,000 – $100,000 depending on experience
How to apply
- Interested and qualified candidates can apply to this position by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Operations vice-president” in the subject line
- Only selected applicants will be contacted, no phone calls please
How to Apply