Java Developer III
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers (2174)
NOC Job Title: Developer, Software
Expires in 27 days
Last Updated: 2020-01-21
Job Number: 606167
130 - 5920 No. Two Road
Richmond, British Columbia
V7C 4R9, Canada
ZE PowerGroup Inc. (ZE) is a global leader in the development of data management, analysis, and business automation software. ZEMA is our enterprise-level suite of products. ZEMA enables users to capture, transform, manipulate, analyze, report and visualize data quickly and easily. We work with world-class companies in energy, commodities, and finance to serve users in trade, risk management and IT. Our head office is in Vancouver, BC, and we have operations in Calgary, Houston, Raleigh, New York, London, and Singapore.
We are a successful and rapidly growing company and are in need of a talented Java Developer III in our Product Group. Java Developers are involved in all areas of design and delivery and uses various languages and interfaces including Java, SQL, Liquibase, JDBC, Regex, and many more. If you are the kind of person who takes initiative, has a positive attitude, and wants to make an impact, then we want to hear from you. You will find strong growth opportunities, both technically and professionally.
- Design, develop and unit test software features and enhancements
- Ensure feature requirements are thorough and documented in JIRA
- Perform code reviews with them members
- Advise QA analysts on test case necessary recommend product improvements
- Research new technologies
- Guide and mentor other team members
- A diploma or university degree in Computer Science or Technology
- At least 6 years of experience in a similar role, or demonstrable fluency in Java
- Expert knowledge of Java
- Experience in relational database and SQL
- Strong experience in software development processes
- Strong Initiative and ability to work in a team environment
- Experience mentoring other team members
- Ability to communicate clearly and competently, verbally and in writing
ZE PowerGroup Inc. (ZE) is the global leader in the development of enterprise data management and analysis software. We are the developers of ZEMA, a sophisticated suite of products that provides clients with powerful capabilities for data collection, process automation, and business intelligence through web-based analytical tools, services, and dashboards. We work with world-class companies in every industry including energy, commodities.
We provide a great work environment, unique corporate culture and the ability to interact / coordinate with various teams across the organization.
How to Apply