Massage Service Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Other Services Managers (0651)
NOC Job Title: Manager, Massage Parlour
Expires in 93 days
Last Updated: 2020-01-24
Job Number: 606632
824 West 15th Street
North Vancouver, British Columbia
V7P 1M6, Canada
Company Name: King Feet Massage - Globalshare Investment LTD.
Business Address: 824 West 15th Street, North Vancouver, BC V7P 1M6
Title of Position: Massage Service Manager
Terms of Employment:
Location of Work: North Vancouver
Start Date: as soon as possible
Period of employment: permanent
Type of work: Full time
Wage: $ 27 /Hourly CAD
Work of Hours: 30-40 hour(s) per week.
Benefits: After twelve consecutive months of employment with King Feet Massage - Globalshare Investment LTD., you will be entitled to ten days paid vacation time.
We are looking for a massage service manager to join our team. King Feet Massage is a one-stop massage facility that specializes in Swedish and deep tissue massage. We have 2 locations at Richmond and North Vancouver. We are dedicated to providing the best services to our clients with professional staff. We now invite you to join our growing team.
Education Level: Post-secondary graduate
Work Experience: Minimum of 1-year experience in the massage service industry
Language requirement: English
Main Duties of Massage Service Manager
- Effectively manages team members, including technicians and advisors, to ensure team objectives and sales goals are being carried out
- Manage appointment bookings, cancellations and appointment follow-ups
- Displays extensive working knowledge of industry standards and practices, including product details and company services offered
- Conduct all administrative work including but not limited to; scheduling staff, inventory control, purchasing processes, maintenance logbooks, opening or closing duties and checklists.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Offer exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by maintaining service quality and taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions, analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and store policies and procedures
- Accomplishes customer service human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, training, and coaching employees
- Assisting other administrative duties as assigned
The successful candidate will be responsible for working conditions and physical capabilities and meet the following qualifications:
- A college diploma or vocational certificate in the subject of instruction is an asset
- At least one year of experience in the service being offered are required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in a management or supervisory capacity preferred
- Fluent English speaker with excellent oral communication skills
- Positive working attitude
- Target oriented
- Team Player
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates may submit a resume via email specify "Massage Service Manager" in the subject line.
Contact: Joey Lam
How to Apply