Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 6
NOC Group: Farm Supervisors and Specialized Livestock Workers (8253)
NOC Job Title: Farm Supervisor
Expires in 61 days
Last Updated: 2020-02-05
Job Number: 608608
8201 Dyke Road
Abbotsford, British Columbia
V4X 2G7, Canada
Dyke Valley Farms located in Abbotsford is looking for Farm Supervisors.
- We are looking for Farm Supervisors whose duties area as follows:
- Co-ordinate the activities of our farm workers.
- Supervise harvest proceedings.
- Create work schedules.
- Ensure all health and safety procedures are being followed by all workers at all times.
- Train new employees and assist workers in their duties as needed.
- Oversee sorting and overall handling of produce to ensure highest possible qualityof our products.
- Attend regular management meetings.
Successful candidates should have completed Secondary Education and should have 1-2 years of experience in farm settings.
This is a full time permanent position paying $24.00 per hour. Overtime is given after 40 hours of work per week and vacation pay of 4 percent of gross pay with every bi-weekly pay cheques.
Benefits: Relocation expenses covered by employer, if required.
Location of work: 8201 Dyke road, Abbotsford, BC
Please apply with your resume by email at email@example.com
How to Apply