Hot Food Cook
Salary: $24.00 - $26.00/Hourly
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Cooks (6242)
NOC Job Title: Cook
Expires in 48 days
Last Updated: 2020-04-24
Job Number: 615012
127 Oceanview Dr
Queen Charlotte City, British Columbia
V0T 1S0, Canada
Hiring a hot food cook in Queen Charlotte, BC .
- Completion of high school is required.
- Several years (2~3 years) of commercial cooking experience or completion of college or other program in cooking is required.
- Ability to prepare Japanese hot food menu (undon, tempura, terriyaki and etc.) & fusion Japanese cuisine is a definite asset.
Main duties are:
: Plan, prepare and cook various hot food menus, keep clean kitchen and work area, supervise and train helpers in culinary preparation techniques used.
- 30 hours per week, 6 hours per day (full-time & permanent position)
- Wage: $24.00 - $26.00/Hourly per hour depends on qualification
- Benefits: 4% of vacation fee or 10 days of paid vacation, free meals and gratuities
- Send your resume to email@example.com
Sapporo Japanese Restaurant (0966876 BC Ltd.)
: 127 Oceanview Dr., Queen Charlotte, BC, V0T 1S0
How to Apply