Aircraft Maintenance Engineering- Avionics (Licensed)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Technical Training
Positions Available: 6
NOC Group: Aircraft Instrument, Electrical and Avionics Mechanics, Technicians and Inspectors (2244)
NOC Job Title: Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) - Avionics
Expires in 22 days
Last Updated: 2020-03-25
Job Number: 615668
1337 Townline Road
Abbotsford, British Columbia
V2T 6E1, Canada
JOIN OUR TEAM
“Cascade Aerospace is one of Canada’s leading specialty aerospace and defence contractors- a place where we do cool things for great customers!” We invite you to consider a career with us- come, experience our creative, innovative, and performance-based company!
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Employees in the Avionics Job Family (AME-E) perform tasks of servicing, troubleshooting, maintenance, repairs, modifications, fabrication, installation and functional tests on electrical systems and their components utilizing the tools and equipment applicable to aircraft industry specification. After receiving adequate certification and/or training, employees in the Avionics Job Family will be able to complete avionics tasks and perform a maintenance release for tasks within the scope of their certification authority. In addition, they will be capable of working with related technical documents associated with their Job Family.
Wage ranges $31.10- $36.02. These positions belong to the bargaining unit and shall abide by all rules and regulations set out in the Collective Agreement.
Only Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents will be considered at this time.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (approved by TCA or applicable governing body) PLUS;
- 48+ Months’ experience performing duties AND Holder of AME license or Certification Authority within the scope of their trade.
REASONS TO APPLY
- Employee retention and engagement is important to Cascade, we value our employees;
- Competitive salary, Extended medical and dental benefits and access to Employee Resilience Program (all 100% paid by Cascade) are offered after 3 months employment;
- Pension matching;
- ATO (approved training organization) provides Endorsement (type) training & development;
- Company-wide social events and family functions throughout the year.
Cascade Aerospace Inc. is a dynamic, privately-held Canadian specialty aerospace and defence contractor focused on providing long-term integrated aircraft support programs for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), military, government and commercial customers.
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the citizens we serve. Cascade Aerospace has an Employment Equity Policy and we welcome applications from Aboriginal People, Visible Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations or positions where they are underrepresented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify, on either your application form, covering letter or resume.
How to Apply