Inforamtions Systems Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Computer and Information Systems Managers (0213)
NOC Job Title: Information Systems Manager
Expires in 79 days
Last Updated: 2020-07-06
Job Number: 627275
303-7818, 6th Street,
Burnaby, British Columbia
V3N 4N8, Canada
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: Vertogic IT Inc
Industry Title: Computer Systems Design and Related Services (5415)
· Accomplishes information systems staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
· Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
· Maintains a safe and healthy working environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards; adhering to legal regulations.
· Sustains information systems results by defining, delivering, and supporting information systems; auditing application of systems.
· Assesses information systems results by auditing the application of systems.
· Enhances information systems results by identifying information systems technology opportunities and developing application strategies.
· Safeguard assets by planning and implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
· Accomplishes financial objectives by determining service level required; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Resource management
- Strong leadership skills,
- Critical thinking,
- Decision making,
- Strategic implementation,
- Team & Time management,
- Sound reasoning,
- SAP HANA
- SAP APO PPDS,
- SAP APO DP,
- SAP APO SNP,
- HPALM, IP5, Service Now
- System Management,
- Network Administration
- Database systems and applications
- Windows, Linux infrastructure
- Supply Chain Management
- Agile and waterfall project management
Education & qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration, or engineering along with considerable experience in Information Systems.
- More specifically your previous IT experience (at least 4 years in the same field of work) will entail managing service delivery, supply chain management, and technical infrastructure.
Ability to Supervise: Working groups, Staff in various areas of responsibility
Area of Specialization: Supply Chain Management, SAP modules, System integration
Area of Work Experience: Project Management
How to Apply