Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Farm Supervisors and Specialized Livestock Workers (8253)
NOC Job Title: Farm Supervisor
Expires in 26 days
Last Updated: 2020-10-07
Job Number: 630233
8424 - 172 Street
Surrey, British Columbia
V4N 3G4, Canada
Sull Farm Located in Surrey BC is looking to hire full time & permanent Farm Supervisor . The person should have a secondary education and have minimum 1-2 years of experience in farm settings.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
1. Co-ordinate the activities of all farm workers
2. Supervise harvest proceedings
3. Develop work schedules and es tablish procedures
4. Maintain quality control and production records
5. Perform general farm duties.
6. Train new employees and assist workers in their duties as needed
7. Oversee sorting and overall handling of produce to ensure highest possible quality of our products
8. Attend regular management meetings.
9. Extensive experience in harvesting, pruning, weeding & cutting is required for this job position.
We pay competitive wages $21.94 per hour.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
How to Apply