Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Software Engineers and Designers (2173)
NOC Job Title: Software Engineer
Expires in 67 days
Last Updated: 2020-08-07
Job Number: 631446
1310-1090 W Georgia Street
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6E 3V7, Canada
Company Name: Infocube Technology Limited
Infocube Technology Ltd. is a global professional IT service corporation that specializes in providing cloud computing services, data management services, security improvement, IT project design, and more. We provide unique technological solutions to uncharted market space and we focus on serving small to medium-sized companies and institutional clientele globally by providing specialized custom enterprise solutions in our modern world of technology. We are currently looking for a passionate and professional software engineer to join our team. You will assist small businesses or corporations to optimize their IT system performance, solve and improve their IT problems with customized solutions.
Job Title: Software Engineer
Work Location: 1310-1090 W Georgia Street, Vancouver BC
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $42.50 per hour
Language of Work: English
Please contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Collaborate with cross-functional development team, manage the software development life cycle from designing, building, testing, and installing the software/system.
2. Determine clients’ needs and requirements to define specifications for their customized solutions in data management, security improvement, cloud computing, and network etc.
3. Design high-quality software/system by creating hypotheses and prototypes, testing the architectures and infrastructure as well as evaluating stability and reliability of the software/system design.
4. Identify issues and common patterns, troubleshoot and debug them accordingly in a timely manner to improve quality, security, effectiveness and efficiency of the software/system.
5. Establish standard operating procedures and troubleshooting steps to streamline the process and document detailed records for future maintenance and upgrades.
6. Monitor software/system’s performance, conduct thorough analysis to identify software/system’s constraints and provide recommendations for enhancement and improvement.
7. Perform data maintenance, database backup and recovery periodically for clients in accordance with the company policies, standard procedures and client service agreement.
8. Liaise with colleagues and participate in code reviews, keep up to date with new technology and provide constructive feedback on how to develop and improve processes, tools and workflows
9. Provide support to clients for emergency solutions and services of software/system in different aspects including security, memory, storage, recovery, configuration, integration, and installation etc.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Systems Engineering, Mathematics or a related discipline.
2. Minimum of 5-year experience in software development or software engineering.
3. Previous experience in cloud computing, IoT, big data and network is highly desired.
4. Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines with a passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions.
How to Apply