Personnel Services Administrator
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Other Administrative Services Managers (0114)
NOC Job Title: Administrative Support Services Manager
Expires in 39 days
Last Updated: 2020-08-10
Job Number: 631665
Vancouver, British Columbia
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: Ausenco
Industry Title: Accounting, Tax Preparation, Bookkeeping, and Payroll Services (5412)
- Responsible for the setup and maintenance of all people records in North America including new hires, separations and changes.
- Set up maintain supplier records in Oracle database.
- Provide support to employees for timecard entry and changes.
- Weekly timecard processing.
- Data Entry and bi-weekly monitoring of purchase orders.
- Provide support to payroll regarding employee timesheet entry and adjustments.
- Assist in maintaining employee records.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
- 2-3 years experience in a fast paced administrative environment
- Competencies with MS Excel; experience with Oracle Financials an asset.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy required, with prior data entry experience.
- The ability to grasp new concepts and learn quickly
- Demonstrated ability to handle large volumes of work accurately and efficiently.
- The ability to interact effectively in a team or independently is also necessary.
How to Apply