Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Sales, Marketing and Advertising Managers (0611)
NOC Job Title: Sales Manager, e-Commerce (Electronic Commerce)
Expires in 26 days
Last Updated: 2020-08-24
Job Number: 633516
Vancouver, British Columbia
We are ClickDishes, a new and fast-growing start-up striving to pair mobile technology with social dining. We are looking for an experienced and motivated Sales Manager with an entrepreneurial flare to ensure maximum sales revenue with strong sales leadership experience.
- Implement the sales strategies of ClickDishes order placement and food pickup platform that helps restaurants provide mobile order features for their customer base and increases ClickDishes’ revenue growth.
- Organize sales operations; direct and support the sales team in achieving sales objectives in a manner that is consistent with good business practices.
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of sales teams; track the performance of sales representatives; prepare periodic sales reports.
- Update sales policies and procedures; establish sales territories for new areas, and set quotas and goals, and update training programs for sales representatives.
- Utilize company profile database to determine geographic areas for developing industry-leading restaurant partners while maintaining existing restaurant accounts.
- Provide expertise and guidance to ClickDishes throughout the sales process by developing and delivering sales presentations, demos and support in all aspects.
- Lead sales functions to build long-term, value-based cooperative relationships with prospective restaurant partners that enable achievement of sales objectives; provide positive and aggressive leadership to ensure maximum revenue potential.
- Communicate the value that ClickDishes brings to restaurants; negotiate sales contracts.
- Analyze sales statistics and monitor consumer preferences; keep updating with technical teams the market change and suggest improvements on user experience; leverage data to capitalize on new opportunities and improve sales.
- Work closely with the marketing team to stay current on marketing trends and turn them into sales opportunities.
- Recruit and train sales representatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business or in a related field is required.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in sales or a related field are required.
- Experience managing a team to specified goals.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be proactive and handle uncertainty.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Business travel is required.
- Weekend work might be required.
- Experience leveraging data to measure outcomes and identify opportunities
- Proven success in IT or F&B industry
- Have a successful track record in sales and sales leadership
- Goal-driven, ambitious, career-minded focus with attention to detail
- Understanding of the various disciplines in IT companies
- Ability to translate business needs or problems into IT solutions
- An adaptive self-learner and able to motivate others
- Ability to speak a second language besides English
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive benefits
- Opportunity for fast growth and advancement
- Staff-only discounts when using our app
Thanks in advance to all those who apply for this position. Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply