Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Sales, Marketing and Advertising Managers (0611)
NOC Job Title: Marketing Co-Ordinator
Expires in 29 days
Last Updated: 2020-09-04
Job Number: 635226
8278 120 street
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 3N4, Canada
ABSOLUTELY NO WALK-INS OR TELEPHONE CALLS WILL BE CONSIDERED
Company Operating Name: BELLSON LIGHTING LTD.
Business address: 8278 120 Street, Surrey, BC V3W3N4
Title of Position: Marketing Coordiantor
No. of Positions: 1
Terms of Employment: Full-time Permanent
Hours: 30 hours
Language of Work: English
Location of work: Surrey, BC
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing address: 8278 120 Street, Surrey, BC V3W3N4
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assessing characteristics of products or services to be promoted and advise on the advertising needs of the company.
- Advising clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies
- Developing and implementing advertising campaigns appropriate for print or electronic media
- Gathering, researching and preparing communications material for internal and external audiences
- Developing, implementing and evaluating communications strategies and programs designed to inform clients, employees and the general public of initiatives and policies of businesses, governments and other organizations
- Conducting public opinion and attitude surveys to identify the interests and concerns of key groups served by the organization
- Preparing or overseeing preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, Web sites and press releases
- Developing and organizing workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes
- Preparing and delivering educational and publicity programs and informational materials
- Initiating and maintaining contact with the media
- Arranging interviews and news conferences
- Acting as spokesperson for an organization and answer written and oral inquiries
- Co-ordinating special publicity events and promotions for internal and external audiences
- Assisting in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
- Representing and act as an agent for talented individuals or individuals with specific occupational expertise
- Preparing or overseeing preparation of performance or other contracts.
· The candidate must be high school Graduate.
· The candidate must have several years of experience in related field of work.
· Bachelor’s degree will be an asset.
How to Apply