Retail Store Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Retail Trade Managers (0621)
NOC Job Title: Store Manager - Retail
Expires in 41 days
Last Updated: 2020-09-17
Job Number: 636683
103 - 14390
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 1Z1, Canada
Subkuchh Services Ltd. is looking for a Retail Store Manager to join their team in Surrey as soon as possible.
- Plan, direct and evaluate the operations of establishments engaged in wholesale and retail sales or of departments in such establishments
- Manage staff and assign duties
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors' operations on sales
- Determine merchandise and services to be sold, and implement price and credit policies
- Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Plan budgets and authorize expenditures
- Resolve customer complaints
- Determine staffing requirements and hire or oversee hiring of staff.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration or other field related to the product or service being sold may be required.
- Several years of related retail sales experience at increasing levels of responsibility are usually required.
Salary: $ 32.00 Hourly for 40 Hours per week with benefits as per as company policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
103 - 14390
64 Ave. Surrey, BC
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates please respond by email with your cover letter and resume.
E-mail your resume to: email@example.com
No phone calls please. Contact by emails only!!!
Only short-listed qualified candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal persons, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.
How to Apply