Salary: $18.00 - $22.00/Hourly
Job Type: Full Time, Contract
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 10
NOC Group: Construction Trades Helpers and Labourers (7611)
NOC Job Title: Construction Labourer And Helper
Expires in 42 days
Last Updated: 2020-09-17
Job Number: 636739
Vancouver, British Columbia
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: M3 Personnel
Industry Title: Other Specialty Trade Contractors (2389)
The Universal Group is a full-service company committed to providing outstanding service and competitive pricing in industries such as construction, industrial projects, property management, film, municipal work, event support and utilities. Our support services are tailored to specific needs creating best in class customer value. We are industry leaders in Traffic Control Personnel, Traffic Management Planning, Traffic supplies, Occupational Health and Safety Training, Landscaping, and Staffing services. We offer an entrepreneurial environment with opportunities for job advancement and continued education.
M3 Personnel a part of The Universal Group is seeking reliable and hardworking skilled construction labourers to join our team and growing company! This position is essential in assisting our valued clients and supporting their projects, performing a variety of tasks. If you want to build your skills and be part of a growing company, submit your resume and APPLY NOW!
Job Perks at M3 Personnel:
- Rewarding and challenging fast-paced work in an encouraging environment.
- Being a part of a reputable company.
- Opportunities to grow and develop within the company.
Examples of what may be required, however, dependent on job sites listed below:
- Unload tools, prepare necessary materials, and set up required equipment.
- Follow project instructions and provide assistance to contractors as required.
- General clean up of the site; sweeping, shovelling, removing and properly disposing of debris and waste materials and overall site maintenance.
- Shovel materials to and from construction areas, including asphalt and dirt.
- Lift heavy loads, load and unload construction supplies from trucks both manually and with the use of equipment while navigating a construction site safely.
- Perform setup and cleanup tasks at a job site.
- Some stripping of drywall, digging dirt or gravel.
- Provide labour support as needed for specialty crew.
- Building scaffolding and other temporary structures.
- Must have some experience working on construction or other related sites.
- Able to work independently and without supervision, completing necessary tasks.
- Flexibility in shift availability (day, afternoon, night, weekend).
- Comfortable using ladders.
- Experience with various tools.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Being able to drive is a plus.
- Must be legally able to work in Canada
- Work permit accepted
Please provide your resume and a list of references, as a reference check will be conducted.
For more information about our growing company, please visit our website at www.theuniversalgroup.ca.
How to Apply