Residential Construction Supervisor
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Contractors and Supervisors, Carpentry Trades (7215)
NOC Job Title: Residential Construction Foreman
Expires in 42 days
Last Updated: 2020-09-17
Job Number: 636868
6113 146 Street
Surrey, British Columbia
V3S 3A1, Canada
1 Residential Construction Supervisor
Operating Name: Delkore Homes Ltd.
Business Address: 6113 146 Street, Surrey, BC V3S 3A1
Title of position: 1 Residential Construction Supervisor
Terms of employment: Full-time, year-round work
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of construction workers.
- Ability to read drawings to make specifications and planning.
- Order, receive and distribute material and supplies.
- Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers and trade subcontractors.
- Train workers in job duties and ensure that company policies and safety procedures are followed.
- Ensure standards for safe working conditions are observed
- Perform Monitor and track constructions schedules and activities, and prepare work progress reports for management.
- Should track expenses (Time + Material ) and prepare work order for additional work.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Wages: $ 32.50/hr for 40 hrs/week
Location of Employment: Surrey, B.C. and across the lower Mainland.
Contact Information: Apply by email at email@example.com
· Completion of Secondary school education is required.
· Minimum of 2-years work experience in the trade or in the work area supervised are required.
· Ability to work long hours, early morning and weekends as required.
· Ability to work outdoors in various weather conditions.
· Should be able to communicate in English.
How to Apply