Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Welders and Related Machine Operators (7265)
NOC Job Title: Welder
Expires in 50 days
Last Updated: 2020-09-28
Job Number: 637999
Surrey, British Columbia
V3R 2V3, Canada
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: N/A
Industry Title: Sawmills and Wood Preservation (3211)
- Interpret blueprints, drawings, and measurements to plan layouts.
- Weld small and large components such as copper plumbing, beams, and pipelines.
- Use specialized machinery for industrial welding and oversee machines that perform the same job.
- Maintain and repair all machinery.
- Assess welded surfaces, structures and components to identify errors.
- Follow and enforce strict safety regulations such as wearing heat-resistant gloves, protective masks, and safety shoes.
- Monitor machinery for appropriate usage and temperature.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, and overhead positions.
- Completion of High School is required.
- Combination of some courses in welding and/or minimum 6 months to one year work experience in the field.
How to Apply