Heavy Equipment Operator Supervisor
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Contractors and Supervisors, Heavy Construction Equipment Crews (7217)
NOC Job Title: Heavy Equipment Operators Supervisor
Expires in 56 days
Last Updated: 2020-09-28
Job Number: 638240
Surrey, British Columbia
V3R 2V3, Canada
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: N/A
Industry Title: Sawmills and Wood Preservation (3211)
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of crane & excavator operators.
- Monitor productivity and provide constructive feedback to resolve work issues.
- Organize workflow, set goals for performance and deadlines.
- Ensures that routine maintenance, such as greasing, is perform by subordinates according to schedules.
- Responsible for hiring, training, scheduling, assigning, coaching, and disciplining employees.
- Maintains comprehensive records for each item of equipment with respect to down time, mechanical malfunctions and repairs necessary.
- Assembles reports on the suitability, reliability, availability, and operating costs of various models of equipment.
- Maintain healthy and safe work environment by enforcing procedures and standards and complying with legal regulations.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Minimum 1-year experience in the related field is required.
How to Apply