Salary: $22.00 - $24.00/Hourly
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Secretaries (Except Legal and Medical) (1241)
NOC Job Title: Administrative Secretary
Expires in 17 days
Last Updated: 2020-12-15
Job Number: 639624
Unit – B & C, 7967, 128 Street
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 4E7, Canada
Position: Administrative Assistant (1241)
Position Available: 01
Terms of Employment: Full Time and Permanent (Overtime, weekends if required)
Wage: $22.00 - $ 24.00 per hour, for 37.50 hours per week
Benefits: Relocation expenses & medical insurance for first 3 months covered by employer, if required.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Unit – B & C, 7967, 128 Street, Surrey, BC, V3W 4E7
- Answer and direct phone calls and take care of mail and email enquiries.
- Organize, schedule appointments and Plan meetings.
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Responsible for duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning etc.
- Set up and maintain information & filing systems.
- Work to meet deadlines & ensure that deadlines are met on time.
- Order and maintain office supplies and ensure effective operation and upkeep of telephone, printer etc.
- Prepare and edit invoices, reports and other documents required.
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to appropriate person.
Education: High School
Work Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience.
Work conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, standing for extended periods
Personal Suitability: Organized, Flexibility, Reliability, Team player
Employer: Deepak Sharma Dba Peace Furniture
Note: Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: Unit – B & C, 7967, 128 Street, Surrey, BC, V3W 4E7
How to Apply