Salary: $24.00 - $25.00/Hourly
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Bookkeepers (1231)
NOC Job Title: Bookkeeper
Expires in 21 days
Last Updated: 2020-12-15
Job Number: 639627
Unit – B & C, 7967, 128 Street
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 4E7, Canada
Job Title: Bookkeeper
No of Vacancies: 1
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time (Overtime, Weekend if required)
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Work Address: Unit – B & C, 7967, 128 Street, Surrey, BC, V3W 4E7
Wage rate: $24.00 - $25.00 per hour for 37.50 hours per week
Education: High school required, diploma in accounting, bookkeeping or related field an asset.
Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
· Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books and financial statements, and maintain general ledgers.
· Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility and other bills.
· Manage account receivables and payables for the company.
· Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
· Complete and submit tax remittance forms & other government documents.
· Prepare tax returns, accounting reports perform other personal bookkeeping services.
· Prepare other statistical, financial, and accounting reports.
· Coordinate with others to ensure proper planning and execution of business plans of the organization.
Essential Skills: Oral communication, working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Continuous learning.
Knowledge of Software: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
Employer: Deepak Sharma Dba Peace Furniture
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: Unit – B & C, 7967, 128 Street, Surrey, BC, V3W 4E7
How to Apply