Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Web Designers and Developers (2175)
NOC Job Title: Web Developer
Expires in 70 days
Last Updated: 2020-10-14
Job Number: 640282
We, at Riser Technologies Inc., provides an End to End Solution From roughing to Finishing services for your Home automation or business automation. We also provide maintenance services For Security, Alarm systems OR Your IT Infrastructures including hardware and Software Support. We are looking for skilled and energetic Technicians to join out IT team. Our new team members need a diversity of talent and experience to ensure our clients to succeed.
Company: Riser Technologies Inc.
Position: Web Developer
Position Open: 2
Position Type: Full-Time, Permanent.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Job Location: 9328 120th Street, Surrey, BC, V3V4B8 Canada.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Writing efficient code
- Creating websites/a website using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce the website
- Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content – and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what timeframe.
- Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation.
- Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down.
- Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built.
- Managing a team might also be part of the job role.
- Language: English
- Education: Completion of 1 or 2 years of College Diploma in Computer Science, Graphic Arts or Web design.
- Experience: 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in My SQL.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a team, communicate effectively and work independently
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate a willingness to advance your technical knowledge and skills
Interested individuals are invited to submit their resume with full supporting documents (proof of qualifications must accompany application), including two professional references to Hr@Riser.ca
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply