Senior Software Engineer
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Software Engineers and Designers (2173)
NOC Job Title: Software Engineer
Expires in 76 days
Last Updated: 2020-10-16
Job Number: 640517
Vancouver, British Columbia
Clickdishes Inc. is a on-demand food tech company that reinvents the traditional methods of ordering food. We are currently seeking a full time Senior Software Engineer who will be responsible for designing and developing new systems which will bring a unique ordering experience to our users. Detailed job description is as follows:
- Define design objectives by analyzing user requirements; transform technical and business requirements into architectures;
- Research, design, and implement data models and innovative algorithms to optimize architecture and evaluate designs;
- Plan and design applications software development by coordinating requirements;
- Responsible for testing, debugging, change control, and documentation of applications software;
- Responsible for the support, maintenance, operation, and upgrades of applications software;
- Review the physical design of existing systems for optimizing performance;
- Anticipate user needs and formulate solutions to user issues;
- Create and develop new ideas in a cross-functional role of research and development.
- Lead the application development in areas of complex problems; lead and collaborate with the team to fix and improve applications software.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or related field;
- 3+ years software designing/development experience;
- Be able to work on projects in the field of machine learning and optimization;
- Proficient C#, C++\C, Python or Java coding skills;
- Great design and problem-solving skills with a focus on quality and engineering excellence;
- Excellent architecture skills and solid knowledge of design patterns;
- Good communications and leadership skills;
- Strong analytical abilities;
- Be team oriented and have a customer service mindset.
To apply, please submit your resume. All applications are treated confidentially. Only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
How to Apply