Office Administrative Assistant
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Secretaries (Except Legal and Medical) (1241)
NOC Job Title: Administrative Secretary
Expires in 83 days
Last Updated: 2020-10-22
Job Number: 641227
12830 80 Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 3A8, Canada
- Prepare and compile legal case files and supporting documentation, precedents, correspondence, and court and other registry documents and ensures all are available to the lawyer prior to scheduled court dates or client meetings.
- Arrange for timely delivery and service of Court and other documents to court registries and all parties involved.
- Communicate effectively with clients, opposing counsel, court staff, and, or, any other community or government agencies involved to enhance and expedite client services.
- Quickly learn unique job-related vocabulary, systems and processes.
- Carefully document any telephonic conversations as and when required.
- Provide case information to clients appropriately, whilst maintaining confidentiality.
- Prioritize actions effectively in order to respond to numerous, diverse challenges and demands.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic work environment with minimal supervision.
- Works independently and completes projects or responds to problems in a timely manner without constant supervision.
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of the employer.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- Maintain the offices’ manual and computerized information filing systems.
How to Apply