Car lot attendant
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Other Elemental Service Occupations (6683)
NOC Job Title: Parking Lot Attendant
Expires in 29 days
Last Updated: 2020-12-30
Job Number: 641694
12872 King George Blvd,Surrey BC V3T2S9
Surrey, British Columbia
V3T 2S9, Canada
CarZone Motors Ltd is looking for 2 Car lot attendant to join their team asap.
- Wash cars and make sure they are properly cleaned and presentable.
- Pick up and drop off cars from the auction.
- Take cars to the mechanic shop for proper check-up before selling
- Opening and closing of the dealership.
- Replacing sold vehicles and empty spaces with new inventory and ensuring most marketable vehicles are put on display first.
Completion of secondary school is required.
A driving License is required.
Location: 12872 112 Ave, Surrey, BC V3T 2S9
Wages: $16.00 hr for 40hr/week, overtime will be given after 40 hours per week.
Youth, Visible Minorities, Indigenous People, Veterans of Canadian Armed Forces, First Nation, Aboriginals and Newcomers to Canada with the above listed skills are welcome to apply.
If you are interested in this position, kindly apply by email or registered mail at our business address
How to Apply
Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 12872 112 Ave, Surrey, BC V3T 2S9
How to Apply