Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Sales, Marketing and Advertising Managers (0611)
NOC Job Title: Corporate Sales Manager
Expires in 3 days
Last Updated: 2020-11-06
Job Number: 643724
415-1112 west pender st
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6E 2S1, Canada
About Miningsky Technology Ltd:
With years of experience in cloud computing and a network of key partnerships, Miningsky is among the first to offer a full-service solution for crypto mining.
Miningsky covers the whole cryptocurrency journey starting from providing its proprietary MiningSky 8-GPU Miner, a high-performance GPU-based miner designed to mine Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies.
We provide power and energy solutions for large scale mining farms to help optimize mining power consumption. We also provide solutions for mining farm construction and professional all-inclusive miner hosting and colocation services to ensure your mining operation proceeds seamlessly.
Additionally, MiningSky has an optimized mining farm deployment solution designed to help our clients start their mining operations immediately, no matter the scale.
415-1112 W Pender St, Vancouver, BC V6E 2S1
What we are looking for:
Position: Sales manager with $40/hr, you will work for 35 hrs per week at our Vancouver office
Required Skills: We're looking for individuals with experience on electric power generation, power grids business, pitching high tech products and energy related services, excellent understand of Miningsky products and services such as our 8 powerful RX 580 4GB GPU, Mining energy solution, Miner hosting, and Rapid deployment; we will provide necessary training to sharpen your skills to perform this job. However, you must have the following skills:
• 3-year Relevant Sales experience.
• A university degree is a must.
• Willing to consistently set and achieve growth-oriented targets and goals.
• Proven leadership ability to effectively manage, motivate, develop, and retain great talent.
• Willing to aim at bettering the business and customer experience.
• Excellent relationship building skills.
• Excellent Electrification products, power transmission products, integrated digital powertrain solution and digital service skills.
• Strong organization, time management, and follow-up skills.
• Ensuring the growth of existing customer accounts through market research and competitive analysis, driven by a thorough technical and commercial understanding of our products and market.
• Works with potential and current customers to assess, analyze and position ourcustom-engineered products and capabilities for success in the market place.
• Establishes and develops relationships with decision makers and "players" within our customer's organizations and develops high-level trust relationships with them.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Miningsky Technology Ltd. Would like to thank all applicants; however, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply