FT Courier Driver - Vancouver
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 20
NOC Group: Delivery and Courier Service Drivers (7414)
NOC Job Title: Delivery Driver - Parcels
Expires in 12 days
Last Updated: 2020-11-10
Job Number: 644069
5960 Ferguson Road
Richmond, British Columbia
V7B 1M6, Canada
Here at UPS Canada Ltd., the Future You goes further than you imagine.
Our Richmond Package Facility is looking Full-time Courier Drivers.
Work schedule is Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays.
Hours will vary but expect to work 8 to 10 hours per day.*
*hours are based on daily operational volume.
Courier Drivers are responsible for delivering packages to our residential and business customers. This will involve lifting, lowering, sorting and moving packages during drop-offs and pick ups. Drivers are to navigate around specified areas using a UPS assigned vehicle.
- Available to work Monday to Friday and some occasional Saturday
- Hold a valid BC Class 5 Drivers License with clean driving record
- Comfortable working in an outside work environment duration of the shift
- Able to work in a physically demanding work environment
- Can follow the appearance guideline set by the organization
- Starting effective rate of $18 per hour*
- Weekly pay
- Guaranteed wage increases
- Extended benefits after 1 year
- Pension and Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Career advancement opportunities
To apply, you can submit your most recent resume and a copy of your driving records or you can go to our website https://en.jobs-ups.ca/job/richmond/ft-delivery-driver-vancouver/23951/16109892
Please be advised that only shortlisted applicants will go through the interview process.
UPS Canada Ltd. is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. If you require a workplace accommodation, please advise our HR representative. Thank you for your interest with UPS Canada Ltd.
How to Apply