Food Service Supervisor
Salary: $25.50 - $26.50/Hourly
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Food Service Supervisors (6212)
NOC Job Title: Food Service Supervisor
Expires in 21 days
Last Updated: 2020-11-23
Job Number: 645801
3664 BC Highway 16
Smithers, British Columbia
V0J 2N0, Canada
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: 0737777 B.C Ltd O/A Pizza Hut
Industry Title: Full-Service Restaurants (7221)
Job Position: Food Service Supervisor (6311)
Work Location: Pizza Hut, Unit 1560, 3664 B.C Hwy 16, Smithers, B.C V0J 2N0
Salary: $ 25.50 to $26.50 /Hourly on 35 to 40 hours/week work schedule
Vacancies: One (1)
Terms of employment: Permanent Full-Time
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Days, evenings, weekends, Flexible timing
Education: High School Diploma required, College diploma an asset
Experience: (1-2 years of experience)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensures the well-being and safety of the customers and staff
- Works alongside employees to ensure the restaurant is continually meeting production demands and standards for food quality, service times and service experience
- Opens/closes the restaurant, with access to the safe and/or float
- Complies with all cash management and accounting procedures
- Assigns workstations and manages breaks
- Resolves issues within their realm of authority concerning the restaurant, staff and customers according to restaurant policies. Documents all issues and ensures management has necessary information regarding these issues.
- Effectively uses the operating system to balance key goals of speed, food quality and cost management.
· Establish work schedules and procedures
· Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Completes various tasks as requested by management that may include but is not limited to: daily and weekly paperwork, inventory, purchasing etc.
- Trains and coaches staff as directed by management.
- May also assist with staff performance evaluations as required by management.
- Completion of a secondary school diploma and a college diploma an asset.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to deal well with a variety of people: customers, fellow employees and management
- Initiative, good judgment, and ability to make quick decisions under sometimes stressful conditions. Responsible, reliable, honest
- High standard of cleanliness and hygiene
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Valid Food Safe Certificate (or agreement to obtain this within 60 days of promotion).
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods.
- Able to do some heavy lifting
HOW TO APPLY: Send resume including a cover letter via email.
Name of the Company: 0737777 BC Ltd, 208-715 Victoria Street West, Prince George, B.C V2L 2K5
How to Apply