Appliance Service Technician
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Electric Appliance Servicers and Repairers (7332)
NOC Job Title: Appliance Service Technician
Expires in 21 days
Last Updated: 2020-11-24
Job Number: 645877
Unit 411-19055 Airport Way
Pitt Meadows, British Columbia
V3Y 0G4, Canada
Job Title: Appliance Service Technician
Job NOC: 7332
Company Name: Maple Ridge Building Supplies Ltd.
Business Location: 411-19055 Airport Way Pitt Meadows, BC V3Y 0G4
Position Type: 1 Full Time/Permanent
Wage Rate: $24.00/hr
Overtime Wage Rate: $36.00/hr (after 40hrs per week)
· Appliance Service Technician will be responsible to repair refrigerators, stoves, dishwashers etc.
· Complete work orders as per customer’s time line
· Use testing tools to diagnose problems with units
· Able to fix fans, timer sequences, condensers etc.
· Able to check and fix voltage, current, temperature and pressure etc.
· Able to follow appliance diagrams and manuals
· Able to disassemble/reassemble appliances and change components by using hand tools and other equipment
· Prepare invoices for the work done
· Follow diagrams and product manuals to complete work orders
· Explain features of appliances to the customers
Education: - Completion of Secondary School is required
Vocational Program is required
- Completion of a college/high school program in appliance repair
Completion of 3-4 apprenticeship program in appliance repair.
Experience: 1-2 years of related field experience is required
Benefits: As per employment standards act;
10 days paid vacation;
Over-time after 40 hours per week
To apply: Send your resume at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply