Atwal Brothers Trucking Inc located at Unit 206 8434, 120 Street Surrey, BC V3W 7S2 is currently looking for a dedicated, energetic, and reliable administrative assistant for their office operations.
• Perform a variety of administrative duties in support of logistics, administrative, and management staff of Atwal Brothers Trucking Inc. Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
• Support manager and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
• Perform office administration tasks, such as filing documents (electronic and by paper), copying, scanning etc.
• Prepare, tally, verify and submit office expense payments such as utilities, office supplies, business expenses, credit cards etc.
• Perform light bookkeeping duties such as sending invoices. Keeping track of incoming payments, employee work hours, timesheets, logbooks, repair invoices etc.
• Maintain equipment’s registration, insurance, and maintenance records
• Maintain the effective operation and upkeep the office equipment, including photocopier, fax machine, printers, computers, and telephones. Calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
• Prepare, edit, and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports, and related material for the company
• Communicate effectively by answering emails, phone calls, mails, inquiries etc.
• Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory
• Answer telephone and electronic inquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
• Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems for company records
• Determine and establish office procedures and guidelines for visitors, drivers, and customers
• Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information within the company and associated businesses
• May be asked to greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person
• Arrange travel schedules and make reservations for employer, if needed
• Train entry level new office staff in company procedures and safety guidelines
• Completion of Secondary School is mandatory. Bachelor’s degree or a two-year Office Administration or Business management diploma will be an asset.
• Minimum of 02-03 years experience in administration, management, secretarial or a clerical role is required, or completion of a college program or university degree may lower the experience requirement to 1-2 years.
• Excellent communication skills in English are required.
• Excellent interpersonal & relationship building skills.
• Extremely organized, excellent coordination & collaboration skills, Superior oral and written communication skills, Strong proficiency in English.
• Ability to handle confidential material and situations with tact and discretion.
• Strong ability to take initiative and complete tasks as assigned.
As per BC Employment standards 10 days of paid vacation annually or 4% vacation pay of the gross salary
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply by email or mail.
Mailing Address: Unit 206 8434, 120 Street Surrey, BC V3W 7S2