Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Carpenters (7271)
NOC Job Title: Framer-Carpenter
Expires in 43 days
Last Updated: 2020-12-16
Job Number: 648960
6160 127 Street
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3M6, Canada
Express Drywall Ltd. located at 6160 127 Street, Surrey, BC, V3X 3M6, is looking for Framer-carpenter to be a part of their team at the earliest.
Number of Position: 01
Type: Full-Time/ Permanent
· Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
· Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools.
· Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel, and other materials.
· Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring, and erect walls and roof systems.
· Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings, and hardware.
· Maintain, repair, and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants, and other establishments.
Education & Experience:
• Completion of secondary School is an asset.
• Completion of a three- to four-year apprenticeship program
• A combination of over four years of work experience in the trade and some high school, college or industry courses in carpentry is an asset.
• On the Job Training will be provided by the employer.
Eligible candidates please email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
No personal drop offs please.
No walk ins and personal calls please.
Aboriginal, Youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply