Retail Manager - Pharmacy
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Retail Trade Managers (0621)
NOC Job Title: Pharmacy Manager - Retail
Expires in 56 days
Last Updated: 2021-01-04
Job Number: 650391
10269 128th Street
Surrey, British Columbia
V3T 2Z2, Canada
Company Name: 1024757 B.C. LTD Dba Cedar Hills Drug Mart
Location: 10269 128th Street, Surrey, BC V3T 2Z2
E-Mail Address: email@example.com
Number of Positions: 1
Position: Retail Manager - Pharmacy
Duration: Permanent, Full-Time (will also consider part-time workers)
Overtime: As per provincial standards (time-and-a-half)
Language of work: English
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Ability to Supervise: 3-4 people
• Demonstrate outstanding sales and leadership capabilities by bringing passion, enthusiasm and energy into the work environment on a daily basis
• Provide professional advice and have applicable dialogues with clients to actively promote the store by encouraging initiatives focusing on nutrition, health & wellness.
• Identify ways in which front shop and pharmacy programs intersect and ensure communication to maximize customer interface is smooth and seamless towards achieving exceptional customer service.
• Responsible for ensuring that the store achieves and maintains financial targets and growth
• Perform conflict resolution actions as appropriate to the given issue by customers
• In collaboration with the business director - oversee human resource activities which include recruitment, training, certification, developing and motivating staff, performance evaluations, disciplinary procedures
• Champion and model the development of subject matter expertise at store level. Health and Wellness product knowledge, merchandising, loss prevention, Health and Safety and exceptional customer Care.
• Conduct random audits of orders to ensure quality standards are being strictly adhered.
• Ensure that the store achieves and maintains budgeted sales, gross profit, inventory targets, labour costs, shrink, and controllable store expenses.
• Provide regular feedback to the business director regarding quality, operational, technical and/or process issues and recommend corrective actions.
• Lead and inspire store staff-"hands-on" approach in identifying and responding to issues in a timely manner motivating employees to perform above expectations.
***** Please submit all resumes via email firstname.lastname@example.org *****
We look forward hearing from you.
Note: We welcome applications from Aboriginals, People with Disabilities, School Leavers and New immigrants.
How to Apply