Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Welders and Related Machine Operators (7265)
NOC Job Title: Welder
Expires in 20 days
Last Updated: 2021-01-05
Job Number: 650463
3487 191 Street
Surrey, British Columbia
V3Z 0P6, Canada
Operating Name: Excelsior Architectural Products Ltd.
Business Address: 3487 191 Street, Surrey, BC V3Z 0P6
Title of position: 1 Welder
Terms of employment: Full-time, year-round work
· Operate manual or semi- automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using processes such as (GTAW), (FCAW), (GMAW) and (SMAW).
· Operate metal shaping machines such as brakes, shears and other metal straightening and bending machines.
· Operate previously set up welding machines such as spot, butt and seam resistance or gas and arc welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts.
· Operate previously set up brazing or soldering machines to bond metal parts or to fill holes, indentations.
· Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications.
· Repair worn parts of metal products by welding on extra layers.
· Move tools and supplies from one place to another.
· Should be able to perform repairs on a variety of equipment.
· Follow all the safety procedures and regulations.
Wages: $28.00/hour for 40 hours/week
Location of work: Surrey, B.C.
Contact Information: Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention ‘Welder’ in your subject line.
· Completion of secondary school education is required.
· A combination of minimum 3 years of work experience or industry courses in welding is required.
· Good physical ability to move moderately heavy and/or bulky material.
· Fluent in English and highly organized and detail-oriented skills.
· Ability to work long hours and weekends may be required.
How to Apply