Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Shippers and Receivers (1471)
NOC Job Title: Shipper
Expires in 4 days
Last Updated: 2021-01-04
Job Number: 650587
8320 River Road
Delta, British Columbia
V4G 1B5, Canada
Optimil Machinery is a manufacturer of sawmill equipment, machinery and electrical control panels. We have been in business for 35 years. We are looking for an administrative shipper/receiver to join our operation, in the panel division.
Duties and responsibilities:
- answering phones
- creating purchase orders; communicate with suppliers
- request RMA's; update paperwork
- matching packing slips with actual quantities received
- entering shipping and receiving data into computer system
- ensure orders are appropriately packaged for shipping
- prepare waybills for shipments
- other office tasks, such as filing, assisting in sales, ordering items for stock, preparing components for jobs.
- attention to detail
- highly organized; able to prioritize
- able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- minimum 2 years similar experience
- very good computer skills; MS Office
Must have reliable transportation, as transit to this area is limited.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
How to Apply