Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Plumbers (7251)
NOC Job Title: Plumber
Expires in 64 days
Last Updated: 2021-01-07
Job Number: 651072
12172 77 Ave, Surrey, BC
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 1J3, Canada
Haven Fire Protection Ltd. is looking for a full time and permanent Plumber to join their team in Surrey as soon as possible.
Read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine layout of plumbing system, water supply network and waste and drainage systems
· Install, repair and maintain domestic, commercial or industrial plumbing fixtures and systems
· Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors
· Cut opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings
· Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing and welding equipment
· Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
· Determine piping system requirements and pipe sizing
· Measure, cut, thread and bend pipes to required shape and size
- Completion of secondary school is required.
· Completion of a four- to five-year apprenticeship program or
A combination of over five years of work experience in the trade and some high school, college is required
Salary: $ 26.10 Hourly for 40 Hours per week with benefits as per as company policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Location of This Business:
12172 77 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 1J3
Job Location: Depending upon the job sites, All over lower Mainland
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates please respond by email with your cover letter and resume.
E-mail your resume to: email@example.com
No phone calls please.
Only short-listed qualified candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.
How to Apply