Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Secretaries (Except Legal and Medical) (1241)
NOC Job Title: Administrative Secretary
Expires in 33 days
Last Updated: 2021-03-05
Job Number: 652006
Delta, British Columbia
V4C 6R4, Canada
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: A.N. Wireless Ltd.
Industry Title: Electronics and Appliance Stores (4431)
Employer: A.N. Wireless Ltd.
A.N. Wireless Ltd. is looking for a suitable individual for an Administrative Coordinator position. The details are as follows:
Job title: Administrative Coordinator
Number of Positions: 1
Primary work location: Delta, BC
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
Wages: $25 CAD per hour
Duration of Job: Full time, Permanent
- Draft correspondence, invoices, reports.
- Handle accounts receivables and payable and record keeping.
- Handle incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other locations.
- Order office supplies and maintains inventory.
- Answer telephone and electronic inquiries and relay telephone calls and messages.
- Maintenance of database and filing system.
- Assist in efficient day to day office operation and making sure all general office procedures are strictly followed.
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings.
- Arrange schedules, make reservations, and organize conferences.
- Assist in compiling data, statistics, and other information to support research activities.
- Supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software.
- Work under the supervision of management and perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks related to the efficient overall operation of the business.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Minimum of two years of work experience in a similar role.
- Good computer skills generally and proficient in outlook, word, and excel.
- The ability to multitask and prioritize is a must.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work in a team
Position available and open to the Students, Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada.
No phone calls please and kindly email your resume at email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply