Full Stack Developer
Salary: $30.00 - $35.00/Hourly
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers (2174)
NOC Job Title: Software Developer
Expires in 24 days
Last Updated: 2021-01-15
Job Number: 652508
Unit 17 12871 Bathgate Way
Richmond, British Columbia
V6V 1Y5, Canada
With the latest sign-making system, efficient printing technology, excellent graphic design expertise and friendly customer service, Thunderbolt Sign is your full service sign center based in British Columbia and Alberta. Also, we offer IT services for businesses that require software and website development solutions and technical supports. Currently, we are hiring a Full Stack Developer who has knowledge in all stages of software development to design, build, and test solutions to customer problems.
Main Job Duties
· Responsible for developing, testing, optimizing, and maintaining products for clients
· Responsible for developing features vertically, from front-end to back-end to infrastructure.
· Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
· Monitor quality and performance of features through testing and maintenance.
· Perform bug fixes and deploy software updates as needed to ensure application stability and optimization, limiting application downtime.
· Work with business users to develop and implement acceptance tests to ensure that product meets customer requirements and expectations.
· Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
· Post-secondary education in computer science, software engineering or a related major;
· Five years of experience in full-stack development, including application, API, and testing;
· Strong experience working with modern web technologies such as Angular 4+ or React and TypeScript, NodeJS
· Able to multitask and work to a tight deadline
· Able to think logically and systematically;
Able to work both independently and in a collaborative environment.
Work Hours: 40 Hours/Week
How to Apply