Foamed Insulation Applicator
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Insulators (7293)
NOC Job Title: Foamed Insulation Applicator
Expires in 25 days
Last Updated: 2021-01-15
Job Number: 652678
5778 - 152 Street
Surrey, British Columbia
V3S 3K2, Canada
K&K INSULATION LTD. located at 152 street, Surrey, BC is hiring 1 Foamed Insulation Applicator to join their construction company as soon as possible.
K&K Insulation Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all Canadians and permanent residents to apply for this vacancy. Short listed candidates will be contacted by email as well as via phone call.
Job Tile: Foamed Insulation Applicator
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Wage Rate and hours: $29.00 per hour, 35-40 hours per week
Start date: as soon as possible
Job Location: various locations across Lower Mainland Area, BC.
Work area: Commercial and Residential Construction projects
Education: No education requirement. However, Completion of secondary school will be considered an asset. Applicants who have no prior experience but have completed three-to-four-year related trade apprenticeship program will be considered as well.
Experience: 1-2 years of experience in same field is required. Applicants who have no prior experience but have completed three-to-four-year related trade apprenticeship program will be considered as well.
Training course: Prior held valid caliber spray polyurethane foam installer certification is an asset. The company will pay for the cost of this certification for Canadian and permanent resident workers as it is mandatory component of training policy of the company.
Work conditions and physical capabilities: Physically demanding work. Use of proper Personal protective equipment is mandatory as you will be in direct contact with dangerous spray foam chemicals. Proper PPE will be provided by the company.
· experience with installing closed and open cell spray foam insulation as per city building code requirements
· Determine insulation requirements and type of insulation required as per project and city building code requirements
· Scrape the excessive spray foam and get the surfaces ready for other tradespersons such as drywall installers
· Apply soundproof Sprayfoam (open cell) insulation
· Knowledge of spray foam theory and equipment
· Capable of working in tight and confided places; attics and crawlspaces
· Attend safety meetings
· Maintain a clean, safe, and organized site
· Ability to operate and complete understanding of spray foam machine and all associated components
· Ability to estimate costs and materials will be considered as an asset
· Keep up to date training
· Worker must adhere to all safety guidelines set by the province and as per company policies
· Maintaining a safe work environment is must.
Additional Skills: Physically fit and be able to work in confined spaces and heights
Work site environment: Noisy, Dangerous, Confined spaces
Area of specialization: Spraying and blowing insulation, Fire stopping and fireproofing
All the applicants who can legally work in Canada can apply by submitting their resumes at the following email: email@example.com
Please note that this job is only for those who can legally work in Canada.
How to Apply