Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 6
NOC Group: Janitors, Caretakers and Building Superintendents (6663)
NOC Job Title: Janitor
Expires in 29 days
Last Updated: 2021-01-18
Job Number: 652718
Company:888 Cleaning Services Inc.
Position: Janitor (6733)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Wage Rate: $20.50 per hour for 40 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As Soon as Possible
Business Location:15039 95A AVENUE, Surrey, BC, V3X 1E6
Education: Completion of Secondary School
Experience: Experience an asset.
Location of Work: Various locations according to company contracts
· Should able to use heavy duty industrial vacuum cleaners to remove dirt, scraps and other refuse
· Should able to wash windows, walls and ceilings.
· Should able to disinfect washrooms and also empty trash cans and other waste containers.
· Should able to clean floors and stairs and other areas by mopping, scrubbing and sweeping.
· Should able to clean walkways and parking with pressure wash and use shovel to remove snow.
· May make adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilating, plumbing and electrical systems, and contact tradespersons for major repair
· May move heavy equipment and supplies.
· May Cut grass and water plants.
· Must follow safety methods.
Relocation expenses and medical insurance for first three months covered, if required.
Work Environment/Conditions: Outside, Inside, Heat, Sun, Cold, Rain. Depending on the work requirements candidates will be expected to work in the up listed working environment.
Work setting: The Candidates should be available to work outdoors full-time in the day or evening or on weekend if required.
Physical Capabilities: Large Workload, physically demanding, Bending, Crouching, Kneeling,
How to apply:
By Mail:15039 95A Avenue, Surrey,BC,V3R 1E6 Canada
How to Apply