Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Veterinary and Animal Health Technologists and Technicians (3213)
NOC Job Title: Technician, Veterinary
Expires in 3 days
Last Updated: 2021-01-26
Job Number: 653104
Unit C-1420 Hugh Allan Drive
Kamloops, British Columbia
V1S 1L8, Canada
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: 0963376 BC Ltd. DBA Twin Rivers Animal Hospital
Industry Title: General Medical and Surgical Hospitals (6221)
Twin Rivers Animal Hospital in Kamloops, BC is aimed at providing standard veterinary care for pets. Working with animals requires patience and understanding, both for the animal and for their owners. Our staff is committed to strengthening the pet/family bond through preventive medicine and client education. We are dedicated to serve with a well-equipped in-house laboratory and digital X-Ray services to cure serious illness and injuries. In addition, consultations, preventive care, vaccinations, diet recommendations etc. are also major services being performed by our expert team.
Currently, we are hiring full time Veterinary Technician for our hospital. The ideal candidate must be personable, patient, fast learner, detail oriented and able to provide superior customer service to our clients.
Business Operating Name: Twin Rivers Animal Hospital
Business Address: Unit C- 1420 Hugh Allan Drive, Kamloops, BC, V1S 1L8
Position: Veterinary Technician
Salary: $25.00 per hour
Number of positions: 1
Terms of employment: Full Time, Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Location: Unit C- 1420 Hugh Allan Drive, Kamloops, BC, V1S 1L8
- Assist veterinarian with animals before, during and following surgery.
- Handle, and care for animals while undergoing treatment.
- Prepare, administer, and monitor surgical equipment and other medication.
- Advise clients on animal health care including nutrition and home care.
- Take X-rays, collect samples and perform laboratory tests to identify animal health problem and possible treatment.
- Record keeping of animals’ checkup, reactions, and health conditions.
- Enhance service reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Education (diploma/degree) in health/veterinary technology/science
- Experience as a Veterinary Technician would be an asset but not mandatory
- Applicant must be fluent in English
How to apply:
Candidates can either email their detailed resume to: email@example.com
or fax resumes to: 250-828-2949.
We thank all the candidates who applied for this position. However, only qualified candidates will be shortlisted to the next step in hiring process.
How to Apply