Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Babysitters, Nannies and Parents' Helpers (6474)
NOC Job Title: Nanny
Expires in 48 days
Last Updated: 2021-02-02
Job Number: 655164
Burnaby, British Columbia
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: Shelley Zhao
Industry Title: Private Households (8141)
We are looking for a caring, responsible and experienced Nanny to care for our children aged 6 to 11 years’ old. You must love children and be mature, reliable, trustworthy, punctual and well presented to be eligible for this position.
Vulnerable Youth, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada are welcome to apply.
Main Duties of the job:
- Supervise and care for children
- Plan, prepare and serve meals for children and perform other housekeeping duties
- Oversee children's activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Instruct children in personal hygiene
- Tend to the emotional well-being of children and support their social development
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Help children to finish their homework.
- Completion of secondary education is required
- Completion of a training program in childcare or a related field is an asset
- Childcare or household management experience is an asset
- Security and Safety: Back Check Police Certificate is required
- Full time: $15 per hour, 35-40 hours per week, Permanent
How to Apply