Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Cooks (6242)
NOC Job Title: Grill Cook
Expires in 46 days
Last Updated: 2021-02-03
Job Number: 655451
1734 Marine Drive
West Vancouver, British Columbia
V7V 1J3, Canada
Company: 1027150 B.C. Ltd. dba Swad Indian Kitchen Ltd.
Permanent Position: Cook (Tandoori) (NOC: 6242/ 6322)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Part Time, Shift, Overtime, Weekend, Day, Night, Evening
Wage Rate: $17.00 Hourly, for 37.5 Hours per week.
Number of Vacancies Available: 02
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Location: 1734 Marine Drive, West Vancouver, BC V7V 1J3
Education: High school an asset
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Not required
Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
Languages: Basic English
Work Setting: Restaurant
Cuisine Specialties: East Indian
Types of Meals/Food Prepared: Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners, All meals, Full course meals
• Prepare and cook full course meals.
• Prepare and cook individual dishes and foods.
• Prepare and cook all tandoori dishes: Chicken Tikka, Seekh Kabab, Haryali Kabab, Paneer Kabab, Tandoori Roti, Tandoori Naan etc.
• Ensure quality of food and determine size of food proportions.
• Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
• Work with minimal supervision, Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food.
• Work with specialized cooking equipment (deep fryer, etc.).
• Manage kitchen operations.
Essential Skills: Working with others, Significant use of memory, Continuous learning
Other: Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Note: Please mention The Job Title in the subject line while applying for the position.
Employer: 1027150 B.C. Ltd. dba Swad Indian Kitchen Ltd.
How to apply:
By Mail: 1734 Marine Drive, West Vancouver, BC V7V 1J3
How to Apply