Job Title: Office Manager (NOC 0114)
Company Name: SetUp Auto Ltd d.b.a. Galaxy Auto
Address: Unit #5, 5422 176 St, Surrey, British Columbia, V3S 4C3 Canada
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30.00-$35.00 per hour
Hours: 40 hours/week, Monday to Friday
Additional pay: Bonus pay
Galaxy Auto specializes in the manufacturing and production of parts and accessories for trucks and SUVs. We are looking to hire an Office Manager to manage all administrative duties and coordinating multiple activities. The responsibilities, requirements, compensation, and other information for this role are detailed below.
1. Oversee various operations including, but not limited to, efficiency, organization, purchasing, human resources, and customer relations
2. Plan and develop office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measure results and make necessary adjustments
3. Ensure office financial objectives are met by preparing annual budget for the office expenditures
4. Provide reports and advise senior management on tools, training and information required for improvement of team effectiveness
5. Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, equipment procurement
6. Oversee the preparation, maintenance, and acquisition of sales, procurement, and payroll records
7. Responsible for recruiting, selecting, orientation and training of employees
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce, or equivalent faculty.
2. 4-5 years of directly related experience
3. Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Word and Excel.
4. Extensive knowledge of effective supervision of staff
5. Excellent organizational and time management skills
6. Strong interpersonal and communication skills
7. Experience in Auto parts and accessories a plus
Compensation & Benefits
1. Hourly pay will be based on candidate's skill set and past experiences.
2. Two weeks paid vacation per year (after probation).
3. Full benefits package (health, dental, massage, physio, etc.).
· Casual dress
· Dental care
· Disability insurance
· Extended health care
· Life insurance
· On-site parking
· Paid time off
· Profit sharing
· Store discount
Mandatory mask policy, socially distanced desk placements, plastic guards for customer facing employees.
· Remote interview process
· Personal protective equipment provided or required
· Social distancing guidelines in place
· Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place