Home Child Care Provider
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Babysitters, Nannies and Parents' Helpers (6474)
NOC Job Title: Child Caregiver - Private Home
Expires in 59 days
Last Updated: 2021-02-08
Job Number: 656214
Surrey, British Columbia
V4N 3L4, Canada
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: Li Zhao
Industry Title: Private Households (8141)
Home childcare provider (Li Zhao)
Zhao family is looking for a suitable home childcare provider for their two children. The details of employment are as follows:
Employer: Li Zhao
Job title: Home Child Care Provider
Number of Positions: 1
Work Location: Surrey, BC
Work Hours: 30 hours per week
Wages: $15.00 CAD per hour.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
- Discipline children according to parents’ wishes.
- Supervise children at all times at the employer’s residence.
- Tend to the emotional needs of children and support their social development
- Maintain a safe and healthy home environment.
- Assist children with personal tasks such as eating, dressing, and using the restroom.
- Instruct children in personal hygiene
- Keep all meal, nap, and activity areas clean and well-organized.
- Prepare nutritious meals for children.
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children.
- Accompany children to community center, library, park and other places as required.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of relevant education or training program as a care provider or previous experience in a similar role.
Position available and open to the Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada.
No phone call please, kindly email your resume and selected candidates will be contacted.
How to apply
How to Apply