Long Haul Truck Driver
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 10
NOC Group: Truck Drivers (7411)
NOC Job Title: Driver, Long Haul
Expires in 54 days
Last Updated: 2021-02-12
Job Number: 657004
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 7S2, Canada
LONG HAUL TRUCK DRIVER
RAFFLES ROAD CARRIERS Ltd. BASED IN Surrey, BC IS HIRING LONG HAUL TRUCK DRIVERS TO JOIN ITS FLEET.
THE REQUIREMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Must have class 1 driver’s license
2. At least 6 months Class 1 truck driving experience. Those with less experience will also be considered.
3. Must be able to travel in a team
4. Must be able to travel for an extended period (7 days turnaround)
5. Must be able to enter the United States.
1. Travel as a member of a two-person team to deliver freight across North America
2. Operate tractor-trailer combination
3. Conduct pre-trip inspection on tractor-trailer before every journey.
4. Communicate regularly with dispatch office for instructions and updates
5. Obey and follow the Department of Transport of Canada and USA rules on safety and hours of driving.
Remuneration: a) ($25.10/HR) 50 hours per week. Overtime after 60 hours per week. b) MSP Reimbursement after 90 days of service. c) Extended Medical and Dental Coverage after a probationary period of 90 days.
Interested applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com or FAX RESUME to 604 288 2877
Locations: 202-8434 120 Street Surrey, BC V3W 7S2 (Corporate Office)
Contact Name: Manmohan Singh
Company: Raffles Road Carriers Ltd.
State: British Columbia
How to Apply